For centuries people have been using black tea because it is very useful for the body. Many thousands of years in all countries of the world appreciate this drink precisely because of its useful properties. Many people do not know that by using black tea, we consume caffeine, which is in it. Black tea contains a kind of caffeine known as tannin, which has one very useful for the human body property. Regularly using black tea, you can be sure that the walls of your blood vessels will keep on getting stronger and stronger. With the proper use of this drink, you can be sure that he will cheer you up.
Also, this drink contributes to longevity, besides using tea you will always have a good mood, as it allows a person to relax. And everything, because with the use of tea in our brain receives a lot of oxygen, thanks to this, in addition to good mood, a person will have good health.
But in addition to the beneficial properties of tea, he also has his own shortcomings, which any person who regularly uses tea should know about.
Best Way to make a perfect Black Tea
Black tea prescription is insisted 5 minutes. Do not drink tea that has stopped. If tea is brewed for more than 30 minutes, then it starts the oxidation process, and it becomes dangerous to health. Multiple brewing will not bring pleasure and benefit. If the first infusion extracts up to 50% of useful substances from tea, the second – up to 30%, then the third only 10%. Fourth same welding can add only 1-2%.
Pros of black tea
- The action of strong black tea is similar to that of coffee. It also contains a large amount of caffeine. Also in tea, there are substances that tone the nervous system, increase the urination, exert a strong stimulating effect on the heart.
- According to British researchers, regular use of black tea shortens the recovery period after a stressful situation.
- Improves mental activity, increases the ability to process and assimilate information.
- Relieves fatigue, stimulates metabolism, normalizes the activity of the heart and blood vessels.
- Effectively prevents caries, especially in children.
- Excellent cataract prevention.
- In tea, there are many tannins that excrete radionuclides and heavy metal salts from the body. Tannins also have an antimicrobial effect.
- Normalizes the intestinal microflora, useful in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Also, tea is the champion of drinks on the content of bioflavonoids – substances that strengthen immunity.
- Thanks to the vitamin P content, tea improves blood circulation in small vessels. Therefore, it is useful to wash the inflamed eyes with a drink.
- Stimulates the renewal of the endothelium is a thin layer of cells lining the blood vessels.
- Relieves nausea, soothes the stomach. Reduces permeability and fragility of blood vessels.
- Medium in the fortress tea is a little bit hot. But too strong (both green, and black), on the contrary, raises temperature!
- A weak infusion of tea lowers blood pressure, and strong (especially with sugar), on the contrary, increases.
- Black varieties contain a substance – quercetin, which prevents the formation of thrombi.
- Strong tea can cause tachycardia – the rapidity and failure of the rhythm of the heart.
- Stimulates the secretion of digestive juices, respiration, blood flow, brain, appetite (reduces in large doses).
- Caffeine in tea contributes to the increased production of insulin by the body. As a result, the brain increases the content of the hormone serotonin that is the substance of joy.
Cons of Black Tea
- As it is not sad, black tea can provoke varicose veins, deterioration of digestion, palpitation, tinnitus, insomnia, fast fatigue and constipation.
- Brewing black tea with fluoridated water can be dangerous to health.
- Black tea is harmful one hour after it was brewed. If observed, then on the mug there remains a dark raid from the tea, and so this scarf and there is a kind of slag.
Freya Stewart is health lecturer in a medical institute. In this article, she elaborates the merits and demerits of black tea to spread awareness in the society. Furthermore, she provides support to students in their academic career at Professional Essay Writers UK.